Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The company is best known for its involvement in the development of the Dragon Quest series by Enix and later Square Enix. While ArtePiazza was mostly responsible for the CG design and illustrations of some of the early titles, they produced enhanced remakes of others. This includes Dragon Quest V for the PlayStation 2, as well as Nintendo DS remakes of Dragon Quest IV, Dragon Quest V, and Dragon Quest VI. Other projects besides those based on Square Enix properties include the development of the PSP and PlayStation 2 game Innocent Life: A Futuristic Harvest Moon and the co-production of Koei's Wii title Opoona.
Dragon Quest Games
- Dragon Quest III (Super Famicom version - CG design/scenario)
- Dragon Quest VII (PlayStation - CG design/scenario)
- Dragon Quest IV (PlayStation - CG design)
- Dragon Quest Characters: Torneko no Daibōken 3 (PlayStation 2 - scenario)
- Dragon Quest V (PlayStation 2 version)
- Dragon Quest IV (Nintendo DS version)
- Dragon Quest V (Nintendo DS version)
- Dragon Quest VI (Nintendo DS version)
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|