Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Churches are most commonly serviced by a pastor, but may also be found under the care of nuns, Zenithians or others.
Churches provide several important services to players:
- Confession: The pastor will record all of the Hero's deeds; this functions as the game's save system, replacing the previous password-based systems. The player will begin at the church they last saved at when they resume play.
- Resurrection: Resurrect party members who have fallen in battle, reviving them with a small amount of HP (usually 1/8th of their max, or simply 1 HP).
- Exorcism/Benediction: Remove curse status effect from an afflicted party member.
- Purification: Remove poison status effect from an afflicted party member.
- Divination: States the number of Experience Points the party members must gain in order to reach their next levels of experience.
All services except for confession and divination require a donation to the church, which escalates as characters level up.
|This article is a stub.|
Please help Dragon Quest Wiki by expanding it.