This book contains all the know-how for the game and where to find monsters and strategies against bosses.
This book features the following:
- A step-by-step guide on how to get through the game
- A list and in-depth guide on quests and on how to complete them
- The Bestiary of the game, including bosses and Legacy bosses
- Abilities, spells, alchemy recipes and accolades
- Info on downloadable content and multiplayer
- All vocations with their benefits and downsides
- Publisher - David Waybright
- Editor-in-Chief - H. Leigh Davis
- Licensing Director - Mike Degler
- International Translations - Brian Saliba
- Team Coordinator - Stacey Beheler
- Sr. Development Editors - Chris Hausermann and Christian Sumner
- Editorial Assistant - Angela Blau
- Book Designers - Tim Amrhein and Carol Starnile
- Production Designers - Will Cruz and Tracy Wehmeyer
- A few errors persist in the book when it comes to HP of bosses. Example, Dreadmasters HP on the page for the strategy.
- In the Bestairy, Master of Nu'un's section says that it can learn "Posh biscuits", which is an item, not an ability.
|This article is a stub.|
Please help Dragon Quest Wiki by expanding it.