Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This book contains all the know-how for the game and where to find monsters and strategies against bosses.
This book features the following:
- A step-by-step guide on how to get through the game
- A list and in-depth guide on quests and on how to complete them
- The Bestiary of the game, including bosses and Legacy bosses
- Abilities, spells, alchemy recipes and accolades
- Info on downloadable content and multiplayer
- All vocations with their benefits and downsides
- Publisher - David Waybright
- Editor-in-Chief - H. Leigh Davis
- Licensing Director - Mike Degler
- International Translations - Brian Saliba
- Team Coordinator - Stacey Beheler
- Sr. Development Editors - Chris Hausermann and Christian Sumner
- Editorial Assistant - Angela Blau
- Book Designers - Tim Amrhein and Carol Starnile
- Production Designers - Will Cruz and Tracy Wehmeyer
- A few errors persist in the book when it comes to HP of bosses. Example, Dreadmasters HP on the page for the strategy.
- In the Bestairy, Master of Nu'un's section says that it can learn "Posh biscuits", which is an item, not an ability.
|This article is a stub.|
Please help Dragon Quest Wiki by expanding it.