Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In order to fight Edahs 'Sohpix, the player must first defeat variations of the previous 3 mirror bosses; Nomegeon, Der Gib, and Valgirt Nedlog. After defeating all 3, the player fights Edahs 'Sohpix. Edahs fighting style and mannerisms are extremely similar to those of Xiphos, only with increased speed and twice as powerful as Xiphos' second form. This includes the use of the Figure of Hate Master Stroke.
As with Xiphos final form, the battle against Edahs 'Sohpix can be divided into 3 segments. The first segment is prior to Edahs smashing the stone platform ("Bring death to the deathbringer, if you dare!"). The second segment features the Figure of Hate attack and is ended when Edahs sword is destroyed. The final segment entails reflecting energy blasts back at Edahs 'Sohpix.
- For more information, see Level scoring in Dragon Quest Swords
- Lucky Bag containing the Military Tattoo accessory.
- Unlocks Payback Mode if the save file of the current game is not already a payback mode file.
- Unlocks the renown title Sword of the Goddess once the player achieves enough renown points.
- Edahs 'Sohpix spelt backwards is Xiphos' Shade.
- Edahs 'Sophix is almost exactly twice as powerful as Xiphos' second form.
|v · e · dDragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors|
Avalonia • Arondight Heights • Caliburn Cave • Castle Avalonia • Deathbringer's Citadel • Galantyne Glades • Mirror World • Northern Plains • Olde Reflectory • Red Sea • Secace Seacove • Tower of Mirrors