|Introduced in||Dragon Quest IX|
A preferred strategy for this boss is to heal once you get to 7-10 health, and if you run out of mana, use healing herbs. You should have lots of them by now. Also, get to Level 8 and you will learn Crack, perfect for taking out this boss.
|#257 - Hexagoon|
|Exp||Gold||Drop||Magic beast hide 100%|
|Description: Hideous hulk that once prowled the passage of the Hexagon, preying on travellers. The earth shakes with its every step. Its diet consists mainly of rocks and boulders, and it loves dark places, so the Hexagon made a marvellous home. ( Recomended Lv 7-9)|
|Encountered at The Hexagon - B1|
|Paralyze||Poison||Attract||Attack ↓||Defense ↓||Agility ↓||Magic Res ↓|
Powers, Spells and AbilitiesEdit
- Normal Attack
- 'Sends Rubble Raining Down'
- Always attacks once per turn
- Recomended level to defeat the hexagoon : around level 7 or level 8
- The Japanese name "ブルドーガ Bull doga" seems to be a pun on "bulldozer" or "bulldog".
- Its English name "Hexagoon" is a pun on where it lives "The Hexagon" also it's name is a combination of hexagon and goon.
|v · e · d|
Hexagoon • Wight Knight • Morag • Ragin' Contagion • Master of Nu'un • Lleviathan • Garth Goyle • Tyrantula • Grand Lizzier • Larstastnaras • Dreadmaster • Gadrongo • Greygnarl • Goreham-Hogg • Hootingham-Gore • Goresby-Purrvis • King Godwyn • Barbarus • Corvus • Yore • Rover • King Godfrey • Tyrannosaura Wrecks • Nodoph