|Introduced in||Dragon Quest IX|
Being the first boss of the game, it is fairly simple, and the best strategy is to attack, and heal (with the Heal spell, or a herb if you run out of MP) when you fall below 10HP. If you get to Level 8, you will learn Crack, perfect for taking out this boss, but it is achievable at any level as long as you have learnt the Heal spell.
|#257 - Hexagoon|
|Exp||Gold||Drop||Magic beast hide 100%|
|Description: Hideous hulk that once prowled the passage of the Hexagon, preying on travellers. The earth shakes with its every step. Its diet consists mainly of rocks and boulders, and it loves dark places, so the Hexagon made a marvellous home.|
|Encountered at:The Hexagon - B1|
|Paralyze||Poison||Attract||Attack ↓||Defense ↓||Agility ↓||Magic Res ↓|
Powers, Spells and Abilities
- Normal Attack
- 'Sends Rubble Raining Down'
- Always attacks once per turn
- Recomended level to defeat the hexagoon: around level 5 to 8
- The Japanese name "ブルドーガ Bull doga" seems to be a pun on "bulldozer" or "bulldog".
- Its English name "Hexagoon" is a pun on where it lives "The Hexagon" also it's name is a combination of hexagon and goon.
|v · e · d|