Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Itadaki Street is a series of Monopoly-like electronic board games created by Yuji Horii and released in Japan by Enix or Square Enix. Each game features themed characters drawn from the company's various franchises. Three games in the series so far feature characters (or monsters) drawn from the Dragon Quest franchise:
Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy in Itadaki Street Special
Itadaki Street is a series of electronic board games released in Japan by Square Enix. Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy in Itadaki Street Portable, released in 2006 for the PSP, includes characters from Square Enix's Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy video game series much like Itadaki Street Special.
It features the following characters from Dragon Quest:
- Dragon Quest IV: Alena
- Dragon Quest IV: Mara (Manya in Japan)
- Dragon Quest IV: Nara (Minea in Japan)
- Dragon Quest V: Bianca
- Dragon Quest VII: Kiefer
- Dragon Quest VII: Maribel
- Dragon Quest VIII: Jessica
- Dragon Quest VIII: Angelo (Kukule in Japan)
- Dragon Quest VIII: Yangus
- Dragon Quest VIII: Trode
- Dragon Quest VIII: Marcello
- Dragon Quest & Final Fantasy in Itadaki Street Portable, a 2006 PlayStation Portable game, as its name suggests, also features characters from Dragon Quest and Final Fantasy.
- Itadaki Street DS, a 2007 Nintendo DS game, features characters drawn from Dragon Quest and from Nintendo's Super Mario Brothers franchise.
Fortune Street is an upcoming game in the series and the first to be released outside of Japan. US release date is December 5, 2011. It will feature characters from Nintendo's Mushroom Kingdom and Dragon Quest.
Earlier games in the series generally do not feature Dragon Quest characters.