Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Pysche swiper is the second form of the ultimate shield in Dragon Quest IX. It is alchemised from the Brain drainer.
- Defence: 36
- Block Chance: 9.0%
- Elemental Resistance: +10% resistance to fire, ice, wind, dark and blast
- Recipe: Brain drainer x1, Agate of Evolution x1, Green Orb x1
- Recipes: Psyche swiper x1, Agate of Evolution x1, Green Orb x3 (Note: this recipe could make a Devilry drinker again 80% chance or a Soul sucker at 20%
|This article is a stub.|
Please help Dragon Quest Wiki by expanding it.