Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Secace Seacove is a geographical location in Avalonia in Dragon Quest Swords. It is the primary location in chapter 4 of the main plot of the game. It is the first location in the game where the hero is accompanied by Claymore.
Secace Seacove is referenced as the location where a sea creature resides which has been attacking the people recently. The hero is sent to inspect it and find the creature responsible.
The cave begins as an entirely water-based area, traversable only via boat. The second portion of the level is played on dry land within the cave, including the boss fight.
- There are 19 searchable rocks within the cave. However, not all are searchable on a single visit as there are multiple parallel paths.
- Treasure chest containing an Eggshelm lucky bag.
- Treasure chest containing an Ice Crystal.
- Treasure chest containing a Replenishield Powder.
- Treasure chest containing a Mini Medal.
- Treasure chest containing a Phial of Magic Water.
- Treasure chest containing a Yggdrasil Leaf.
- 3 unknown chests (TBD)
- Rank S - 1 x Ice Crystal
- Rank A - 1 x Thunderball
- Rank B - 1 x Monsterbone
|This article is a stub.|
Please help Dragon Quest Wiki by expanding it.
|v · e · dDragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors|
Avalonia • Arondight Heights • Caliburn Cave • Castle Avalonia • Deathbringer's Citadel • Galantyne Glades • Mirror World • Northern Plains • Olde Reflectory • Red Sea • Secace Seacove • Tower of Mirrors