Secace Seacove is a geographical location in Avalonia in Dragon Quest Swords. It is the primary location in chapter 4 of the main plot of the game. It is the first location in the game where the hero is accompanied by Claymore.
Secace Seacove is referenced as the location where a sea creature resides which has been attacking the people recently. The hero is sent to inspect it and find the creature responsible.
The cave begins as an entirely water-based area, traversable only via boat. The second portion of the level is played on dry land within the cave, including the boss fight.
- There are 19 searchable rocks within the cave. However, not all are searchable on a single visit as there are multiple parallel paths.
- Treasure chest containing an Eggshelm lucky bag.
- Treasure chest containing an Ice Crystal.
- Treasure chest containing a Replenishield Powder.
- Treasure chest containing a Mini Medal.
- Treasure chest containing a Phial of Magic Water.
- Treasure chest containing a Yggdrasil Leaf.
- 3 unknown chests (TBD)
- Rank S - 1 x Ice Crystal
- Rank A - 1 x Thunderball
- Rank B - 1 x Monsterbone
|This article is a stub. Please help Dragon Quest Wiki by expanding it.|
|v · e · dDragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors|
Avalonia • Arondight Heights • Caliburn Cave • Castle Avalonia • Deathbringer's Citadel • Galantyne Glades • Mirror World • Northern Plains • Olde Reflectory • Red Sea • Secace Seacove • Tower of Mirrors