Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Seeds are recurring items throughout the series that can be used to boost a character's associated parameter. They were first introduced in Dragon Quest II and has been a staple ever since. More seeds have been introduced in recent releases as the list of parameters increase such as sorcery, deftness, etc.
Types of seeds
- Seed of agility raises the agility of the user.
- Seed of defense raises the defense, or in some games resilience, of the user.
- Seed of deftness raises the deftness of the user.
- Seed of life raises the HP of the user.
- Seed of magic raises the MP of the user.
- Seed of skill adds unallocated skill points to the user.
- Seed of sorcery raises the magical might of the user.
- Seed of strength raises the strength of the user.
- Seed of therapeusis raises the magical mending of the user.
- Seed of wisdom raises the wisdom of the user.
- Pretty betsy raises the charm of the user.
|This article is a stub.|
Please help Dragon Quest Wiki by expanding it.