Seeds are recurring items throughout the series that can be used to boost a character's associated parameter. They were first introduced in Dragon Quest II and has been a staple ever since. More seeds have been introduced in recent releases as the list of parameters increase such as sorcery, deftness, etc.
Types of seeds
- Seed of agility raises the agility of the user.
- Seed of defense raises the defense, or in some games resilience, of the user.
- Seed of deftness raises the deftness of the user.
- Seed of life raises the HP of the user.
- Seed of magic raises the MP of the user.
- Seed of skill adds unallocated skill points to the user.
- Seed of sorcery raises the magical might of the user.
- Seed of strength raises the strength of the user.
- Seed of therapeusis raises the magical mending of the user.
- Seed of wisdom raises the wisdom of the user.
- Pretty betsy raises the charm of the user.
|This article is a stub. Please help Dragon Quest Wiki by expanding it.|