I wrote a bot for this wiki. It's account is User:DragonQuestBot. It uses Java to automate editing tasks. I tried it out last night and aside from a few minor bugs, it worked really great. The first task I gave it was to go through all of the files on the wiki and give files without any licensing template Template:No license. So basically now we can view "what links here" for that template to see all the files that need to have a correct license assigned or be deleted.

I have applied for a bot flag from the wikia staff so that the bot can be hidden in the Special:RecentChanges page. I'm not sure how fast they respond to those. Probably Monday at the earliest I would think. It definitely swamped it last night, since the bot made like 400 edits!

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.