Regarding the DQX page, I noticed you reverted the name of the world from Astoltia to Astordia. Astoltia is the more accurate translation as the Japanese name is アストルティア (Asutorutia), especially when considering that u tends to be silent and r sounds more like the English l. I'll change the name back to Astoltia, but please don't reverse this change again.--Luigismentor (talk) 15:23, April 14, 2015 (UTC)
- Okay then... Ellis99 CODE XANA 15:28, April 14, 2015 (UTC)
- Seems that you were right since I have just seen some pages on sites. I'm sorry I reverted your edit then. Ellis99 CODE XANA 15:30, April 14, 2015 (UTC)
DRAGON QUEST Mobile translation
Hello! Since you seem to be the most active user here, I think you can help deciding it. Do you think the translation from the mobile version should be adopted as the definitive one? For example, Garinham is called Galenholm. Since it's the most recent translation and considering old games had shitty translations, I think it's a good idea.
- Hi there, I think it's a good idea to rename pages to their current translation names, like as you stated. Ellis99 CODE XANA 10:04, April 28, 2015 (UTC)
- That's great then. Ellis99 CODE XANA 08:00, May 4, 2015 (UTC)
You seem to be pretty big on editing and hunting things down. I was wondering if you could assist me in finding the official art for the Diamagon form of the Incarnus. The only decent image I can find seems to be poorly scanned and I value quality of images over just having them present on articles. Think you can help me out? [ғeldιng] (talk) 19:15, June 4, 2015 (UTC)
- Sure, I'll try :) Ellis99 CODE XANA 19:16, June 4, 2015 (UTC)
- Right, I've seen it before on Google Images. I'll have a look again for a better quality image of it again. Ellis99 CODE XANA 07:48, June 5, 2015 (UTC)
Derp... Page Renaming?
Here I am again, with quite a big question. Is it possible to rename a page to something else? Or does it have to be deleted? I'm looking to edit the GreatLog page to reflect my GreatTree one, but I'm looking to title it as Kingdom of GreatLog and not just GreatLog. [ғeldιng] (talk) 00:43, June 11, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes, it is possible but when renaming, changing the links that link to the the page as [[Kingdom of GreatLog]]. I'll change the name for you to show you. Ellis99 CODE XANA 06:26, June 11, 2015 (UTC)
- I've renamed the page and all the links go to the new name now! Ellis99 CODE XANA 06:31, June 11, 2015 (UTC)
- Your welcome :) Ellis99 CODE XANA 07:18, June 12, 2015 (UTC)
- Unfortunately, for standard users, we can't rename images but admins and bureaucrats can (possibly adminmentor, but I don't know there powers). I would like to be a bureaucrat or admin here because there are quite a few images that need renaming and deleting. If you have noticed on my userpage, I am an admin at Code Lyoko Wiki and as an admin, when renaming images or pages, you can opt-in or opt-out for a redirect to be created when renaming. Ellis99 CODE XANA 07:18, June 12, 2015 (UTC)
- Oh, sorry about that. If there is artwork for a monster or a character, for example, Ashlynn, and that piece of artwork is from the DS remake, it should be called "DQVIDS - Ashlynn" (if from a game without a remake, for example, X, put DQX - (name)) and if there is a sprite from a game, for example, Corvus' second forme, it should be "IX - Corvus - Second Forme sprite" (if a remake and its a DS remake or another game console, put "DS" after the number of the game, for example, VIDS - (name) sprite). Ellis99 CODE XANA 08:51, June 13, 2015 (UTC)
- No, not the captions. I would like you to name images like how I have been doing in future, when you upload images since it will be easier us and the wiki to search and to use the images. Ellis99 CODE XANA 09:39, June 14, 2015 (UTC)
- Us? There isn't really anyone here. I'm busy on my walkthrough, and the images I've been uploading are from Monster Games. The only images that aren't really in need of any changes are the Joker ones. But honestly... How I save the file is how I save the file. If there's an issue, you can simply re-upload the image with a name that suits it and remove 'n delete the older file. [ғeldιng] (talk) 20:34, June 14, 2015 (UTC)
- Us meaning you and me and okay then. Ellis99 CODE XANA 06:15, June 15, 2015 (UTC)
I noticed that on the article Batsureg, the weapons and armour shops weren't displayng correctly (only displaying the first two weapons, and not any armour), as did Bloomingdale, Gleeba, Coffinwell, and a few others. Basically, I tried to re-write them in the style that the ones that were working were in, and got 1/3 of the way through before my laptop started to lag, so I decided I'd finish it later, forgot about it, then went camping - excellent worksmanship on my part.
Anyways, what I'm asking is whether I should actually devote attention to this because it's a real problem, or whether it's just a small issue with my laptop that I should ignore.
- I'll try and figure out the issue. Ellis99 CODE XANA 06:08, July 4, 2015 (UTC)